Updated July 13, 2020
- The US Radiology Way Fund is an employee support fund that has been established to allow US Radiology team members to provide support to fellow employees who need financial assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 100% of all donations to the US Radiology Way Fund will go directly to help team members in need. Although the Fund has been created to address the immediate financial needs caused by the COVID-19 crisis, any remaining funds will continue to be distributed to team members in need after the pandemic has ended.
- The US Radiology Way Fund was created through generous donations from hundreds of team members and radiologists across the company. In addition to an opening contribution of $200,000, US Radiology matched donations $5 for every $1 donated by team members, culminating in a $500,000 contribution. The fund remains open for ongoing contributions.
- Donations will also be accepted from anyone or any organization outside of US Radiology who would like to contribute.
- Donations can be made by payroll deduction, PayPal, or check. If donating through PayPal, please use the email: USRadiologyWayFund@usradiology.com